Other people say
that Mandarin is one of the difficult languages to learn. But Peter proved that
wrong.
Back there when
I was in Taiwan, Peter taught me the easiest but effective way to learn
Chinese. His teachings can cope with what his students’ language status and
needs. I never skip a single class with him because I know every time I meet him I will
learn a lot. And it does. I'm able to speak and understand Mandarin well.
Another thing what I've liked with him is that I don't feel bored on his class.
I always enjoy when I’m in his class. He didn't rely only on his teaching materials,
rather he always use our surroundings in the place where he teaches me and even
adopt his teaching in my own workplace which makes my learning curved faster. During that
time I do have a hectic and long working hours every day, and it feels that
while learning, it also serves as a stress reliever for me.
I am very thankful that he became my teacher.
Even though I'm in Malaysia now I'm still able to use what I’ve learned from him.
And with that, I whole heartedly recommend him to any other students that want
to learn Chinese and also for the institutions that want to have a teacher
like Peter.
Jonathan
kenxshin2006@yahoo.com