2010年1月1日 星期五

[My Students] 010. Ian Beattie's Comment


Peter is a very capable teacher and I have enjoyed meeting with him over the last couple of months. His teaching has been a valuable addition to my full time Mandarin studies, helping me to improve my pronunciation in an one on one environment. As often is the way in language learning what is taught in textbooks is not always the most natural everyday language and I have found his input in regards to this has been useful.

I have studied Chinese with a number of people and have found Peter has a modern approach to language teaching with his classes placing more emphasis on conversation than purely looking over textbooks.

Peter is very friendly and easy to talk to, I think that these are very important qualities in a teacher as it helps you relax and improves your motivation to study.

I would recommend him to other learners of Mandarin.

ianbeattie84@gmail.com