2010年5月25日 星期二
[My Students] 014. James Baldwin's Comment
Peterson Su, for me, has been an excellent teacher as well as an inspiration. In teaching, he is very organized in setting learning goals for each student and in thoroughly preparing materials dedicated to each student's unique goals in studying Chinese. Additionally, Peterson is well adept at going through each and every Chinese word and explaining their pronunciation, usage, meaning and even it's etymology.
Personally, I have also found Peterson to be a bit inspirational in his teaching ability. He is dead-set on making certain my Chinese ability improve and is able to correctly inform me of where my strong and weak points are in my Chinese abilities, and he is more than willing to go far and wide to answer any of my questions no matter how small.
I have been very impressed with Peterson thus far and I have made much progress in improving my Chinese in receiving teaching from him. If you are looking for an effective one on one teacher then look no further than Peterson Su.
James Baldwin
james.bldwn1@gmail.com
