2011年9月25日 星期日

[My Students] 0025. Reynaldo Budhi's Comment.2

It is my sincere pleasure to write a letter of recommendation for my Chinese teacher, Peter Su. I have been studying Mandarin Chinese with him once a week, for nearly two years. Despite studying part-time, studying with Peter, my Chinese has improved much more than I had imagined.

Apart from being very professional and having an excellent grasp of both Chinese and English, Peter knows how to tailor his lessons to the specific level and needs of each student. In addition, he constantly provides encouragement and sincerely wants his students’ Chinese to improve. Furthermore, has that rare quality of being at once an excellent teacher, while remaining friendly, down-to-earth and having a sense of humor. I highly recommend Peter and am confident he will continue to excel in all his future endeavors.

Reynaldo N. Budhi

我很高興再為我的中文老師Peter Su寫一封推薦信。我每個星期跟他學一次中文,學了差不多兩年的中文了。雖然我跟Peter上課的時間不多,可是我沒想到我的中文就進步那麼多。

Peter不但很專業、中文跟英文的程度很高,他也知道怎麼給不同程度學生上適合的課。而且Peter很鼓勵每個學生認真念書,他真的希望每個學生的中文進步。尤其是,很難找一位老師像Peter一樣,一位又棒又友善的老師。他從來不自大、一直很有幽默感。
我真的推薦Peter教你中文。我相信他以後做的事還是會像以前一樣棒.

學生 卜納度

http://petersonsu.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-students-007-reynaldo-budhis-saying.html