2010年1月5日 星期二

[My Students] 007. Reynaldo Budhi's Comment.1


It is my sincere pleasure to recommend Peter as a Mandarin tutor and teacher. I have been studying with Peter for just a few months, but within that short time I feel my Mandarin has improved exponentially.

While I feel that some Chinese teachers' unconcious goal is to merely practice their English with foreigners, Peter genuinely wants you to learn. He will use as little English as possible (even though his English is excellent) in communicating with you; not just in class, but over the phone, text messages and emails.

While this may sound challenging, he understands that this is the quickest and best way to foreign language acquisition. After each engaging class, I often feel exhausted, but with a real feeling of accomplishment and a mind actively humming in Chinese!
I look forward to continued study with Peter for as long as I'm in Taiwan or as long as he's available.

跟Peter學中文很棒!!

Reynaldo N. Budhi
 
r_budhi@hotmail.com

http://petersonsu.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-students-0025-reynaldo-budhis.html