2010年1月13日 星期三

[My Students] 008. Ilia Mirkin's Comment


I have taken Chinese lessons from Peter for over 3 months. Peter has been a great teacher, full of enthusiasm and energy, ready to tackle any question regarding the nuances of the Chinese language.

Peter strongest qualities are his high energy level, creativity, and ability to explain difficult topics from many different angles. Peter helped me stay focus and learn Chinese for 2 hours at a time. Whenever I had a difficulty with understanding a certain word or topic, Peter came up with many different examples of the top of his head. He would continue this focused brain storming until the matter at hand became clear. Sometimes I felt completely lost and Peter would always find a way to explain the topic.

Peter has taught me intermediate level Chinese. He has quickly adjusted to my level and found ways to keep me challenged. His examples and exercises were right for my level and he would always try to make things challenging so that I can quickly grow and improve my Chinese.

I have had many Language exchanges and Chinese teachers while learning Chinese in Taiwan, I can truly say Peter has been an exceptionally good teacher. Take a test class with Peter and see for yourself.

Ilia

mirkin@hotmail.com