2009年8月26日 星期三

Just Do It! 做就對了嘛!

1. Passing out my business cards

This afternoon, I went to Shida to pass out my business cards to foreign students.

Although someone may felt strange at what I was doing, I told myself that I just wanted to help them learn Chinese. For them, they could learn Chinese, and for me, I could accumulated my experience of teaching Chinese. It was like a mutual assistance, and unnecessary to think it so complicatedly.

I passed out my business cards to around 10 foreign students in three hours. All of them were friendly, but I was not sure whether they really wanted to do a trial Chinese teaching with me or not. I just knew what I wanted to do was to help other people, so I didn’t care about someone’s judgment.

2. Renewing my blog

After coming home, I renewed my blog; and added some photos that I took when I studied abroad in order to prove what I wrote on the CV. Speak truly, I can understand that everyone has self-defense and perhaps some of them may guess my motive about free trial Chinese teaching. However; if I intend to do something , I can just hind my profile. In fact, on the contrary, you can see that I have revealed lots of my personal information; and I believe that it is enough to show my sincerity.

So….JUST DO IT!!


一、發名片,找外國學生:

今天帶著自己訂作的名片去師大發。

雖然這樣的主動出擊,可能有點奇怪。但是我告訴自己:我是去幫助他們這些外國學生的,他們學到中文,我累積到教中文的經驗,說穿了,就是互相幫助而己,沒有什麼大不了的。

後來在那的三個多小時,我發了快十張名片給不同的外國學生。他們大部份都很友善,至於他們要不要找我教,那就看個人的意願。很多事我們只要堅持我們的出發點是正確的那就好,不用太去在意別人的眼光。

二、更新部落格

回家後,我更新了我部落格,加了一些我在國外的照片,為的是更取信於人。其實每個人都會有防心,這些拿到我名片的人,可能也會去猜測我的動機。但說真的,我已經在網誌上透露了很多我私人的事,如果我有什麼不單純的動機,想必我不會透露這麼多事。所以,你們要就趕快哦!!