Today I did my second time trial Chinese teaching with quite a few South-American students. Yes, quite a few, almost ten students! I seldom faced some many students. I divided them into several groups which consisted of two people, and taught them in turn. Most of them have just learned Chinese for three months, and wanted me to help them review Hanyu Pinyin. I don’t think that teaching or learning Chinese pronunciation is an easy task. Even though Taiwanese can speak Chinese fluently, not everyone can pronounce each Chinese phonetic alphabet precisely. After coming home, I read books and thought how to teach student Chinese pronunciation more effectively. Especially, I knew a few Chinese phonetic alphabet were difficulty for students to pronounce.
Another good thing was that my best friend, Rodman Lu visited my blog, and gave me some suggestions. I really thanked his kindness and ideas.
I know I still have a lot of things to do; and actually, I am very busy recently. Do you know what I am busy for?
1. Finding students
2. Finding textbooks and teaching materials
3. Listening Chinese teaching lectures
4. Teaching students
5. Blogging
6. Designing teaching record form
...and so on…
All things are difficult before they are easy~~
I know there will be more and more students or visitors come to my blog to find information. And I just start my teaching business. Please give me some time and you will see more interesting things here.
今天我跟了好幾位的南美同學做了我第二次的中文試教。對,真的是好幾位,有快十位了!這或許會是我這陣子面對最多學生的一次。我把他們分成兩人,兩人一組,然後開始跟他們車輪戰。
他們才學了中文三個月,想要我加強他們的發音。說實在的,不要小看中文的發音,我回家後馬上再做研究,看要怎麼教他們分清楚這些難發的音。
我的好朋友──小呂最近造訪我的部落格,也給我一些建議。很謝謝他!
我知道還有很多事要做,但也因為我最近實在是很忙。你們想知道最近我都在忙些什麼嗎?
1、找有緣的學生
2、找適當教材
3、聽華語教學講座
4、真槍實彈的試教學生
5、寫心得文章於部落格
6、設計教學表格
……等等……等等
萬事起頭難~~
我知道有愈來愈多我試教的學生或有興趣的朋友會陸續造訪我的部落格,請給我一點時間。你們會看到更多你們想要知道的東西,或是更多有趣的東西。