2017年1月27日 星期五

[My Students] Patrycja Grefkowicz

As one of Peter’s students, I have  enjoyed being taught by him and I will certainly miss him and his contribution to my learning.

I was a student of Peter’s for a year. In that year he proved to be a thoughtful and competent teacher. He was able to adjust the material to my needs and language skills. Furthermore, his teaching methods let me quickly improve my Chinese without putting too much after-class effort, since my work did not always leave me much time to review the lessons. He was understanding about my lack of time and patiently continued to explain the same grammar points over and over again until I finally was able to understand and memorize them.

During the period of teaching, Peter was always prepared for the classes. Never did he forget about the topic which had been discussed previously and he always chatted about it to let me practice the vocabulary and grammar constructions.

I am looking forward to learning more about his professional accomplishments in the field of teaching Chinese to foreign students.

Patrycja Grefkowicz