I am very glad to teach you this year and will continue to help you improve your Chinese next year. I have updated all my Chinese teacher training certificates, please read following article.
Moreover, I am currently designing exercise questions of Shida textbook 2. After the Chinese New Year vacation, I will finish all of them. I believe that they will be very helpful for your grammar practicing because this volume almost includes the most basic and important Chinese grammar structures.
I also suggest you keep using Chinese and reviewing our handouts during the vacation period, or you will forget a lot when I teach you next time. In order to save your time, money, and our smooth moving on to next lesson, I recommend you to do that.
The weather report said that it will rain and be cold during the Chinese new year; so when you go out, remember to wear more clothes to prevent from getting cold.
Enjoy your Chinese New Year!
祝大家新的一年裡:「福虎生風」、「虎年行大運」!
PS.1.
「『虎』虎生風」is original Chinese idiom, but we change one word to「『福』虎生風」.
hǔ hǔ shēng fēng fú hǔ shēng fēng
There are two reasons: the first one is that 『福』(fú) means "lucky"; the second one is that this Chinese year is tiger year, and 『福』(fú) sounds similar to 『虎』(hǔ).
PS.2.
「虎年行大運」(hǔ nián xíng dà yùn) means to bless people have a good fortune for the whole tiger year!

