Peter's style of teaching is inspiring and creative. He is really eager to listen to what students need and guide them on their way to refining their Chinese skills. He uses humor and a relaxed atmosphere to make students feel at ease. He goes out of his way to find supplemental materials that are authentic(from real life) and relevant to his students interests. He helped me to find the lyrics to many Chinese pop songs(which by the way is a great way to improve)
I studied with Peter for over one month and feel I met my goal, which was to improve my conversation skills. I am currently in a Masters program myself so I no longer have time to study...but as soon as I do I will ask Peter to be my teacher again. Thank you Peter for your patience and generosity.
Debbie Rinehart
NTUST Masters candidate Applied Foreign Langauges
========================================
**Note by Peter:
Debbie is my American student, and often gives me good ideas and suggestions
about teaching Chinese. Her email is as follows: yogaleela@yahoo.com