Because more and more students want to have trial Chinese lessons with me, I decided to use this form -"Week Teaching Schedule".I believe this schedule will not only be beneficial for me, but also for all my students. Firstly, you can reserve your lessons by emailing me; it is very convenient. Secondly, you can utilize your time more efficiently; because you will know when you will have your lessons much earlier.
2. Instructions:
Now, I will explain to you how to do it, it is very simple!
(1) I have already had some regular Chinese lessons with some students. So if you see "Trial Teaching" (red words) on the schedule. It means at those times, I have already made appointments with my students for Chinese lessons.
(2) The "Unconfirmed Time" on the schedule (blue words) means that I am still arranging my schedule. Maybe two or three students want to have Chinese lessons at the same time, or I have something to do at that time, I am still confirming.
(3) You will also see these different color blanks that represent each meaning as follows:
The best time for me to arrange my class.
The second-best time for me to arrange my class.
The time reserved for myself.
(4) Under every Week Teaching Schedule, I will note "Updated Time". If I have any change on my schedule (less often), or I add Chinese lessons with my students (more often); I will update my schedule right away and note what time I update it.
(5) Reserve Lessons: When you want to have your Chinese lessons, I suggest that you choose two or three different times (it can let me arrange time flexibly). Then, write an email to me, let me arrange them. I will reply to you for what times next week we can have our Chinese lessons as soon as possible. And when we are in our Chinese lessons, I will also confirm with you that these times are conveient for you or not. If not , we can find other times.
(6) Cancel Lessons: If you have some urget things so that you want to cancel your Chinese lessons, you just write an email to me earlier one or two days before our Chinese lessons. BUT, if it is the day that we will have our Chinese lessons; please send a message to me, or phone me. Otherwise, I will waste my time on waiting you.
3. Purpose:
We are not in the language centers or schools, so we have the right to arrange our Chinese lessons flexibly. My purpose is to let every student has his Chinese lesson at regular, fixed time. Let all of you know, arrange and adjust your lessons more easily. Therefore; not only you but also I can utilize time well.